Daily thoughts from the Wright Home.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Megan

Photobucket

Megan has taken to motherhood like a bird to flight. She spends her days finding new ways to get JH to laugh and play. She delights in introducing him to the joys of life.

While John Henry is sleeping (it takes a lot of rest to keep up with Mom!) Megan knits, spins, reads, and takes photographs.

She also has a degree in Family History and Genealogy and loves to research when she gets the chance. She serves in our church as a Ward Family History Consultant.

Lastly, Megan is a part-time student working on (and nearly finished with- yippee) her Masters in Business. She goes to class one or two nights per week giving Link some one-on-one time with John Henry.

Photobucket

Learn more about Megan

1 comment:

Kurt and Theresia Whitfield said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on my blog site about "advertising" for a baby. I found it encouraging... just what I needed to hear. I'm looking forward to learning more about you and following your journey!