Daily thoughts from the Wright Home.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Our Extended Family

Grandparents and Great Grandparents
more pictures coming soon.

Lincoln's Parents and Grandparents

Photobucket
Lincoln's Parents

Photobucket
Lincoln's Parents and Paternal Grandparents

Photobucket
Four Generations of Wright Men

Megan's Parents and Grandparents

Photobucket



Photobucket
Playin' with Grandma and Logan!

Aunts and Uncles and Cousins, OH MY!


Lincoln has two older brothers and two younger sisters.

Photobucket
Lincoln and Megan with Lincoln's siblings (minus one brother) and his sister-in-law.

His oldest brother is married and has three adorable children, a girl and two boys, two of whom are adopted.
Photobucket
John Henry chillin' with his cousins, Lincoln's oldest brother's children.

Megan has one older brother, a younger sister, and a younger brother.

Her older brother is married with a little boy and a little girl.

Photobucket
Megan's Sister-in-law with John Henry

Photobucket
Megan's Oldest Nephew


Photobucket
Megan's Niece

Her younger sister is married with a little boy.

Photobucket
Megan's Younger Sister and her son.

Photobucket
Megan's Nephews and Niece

Photobucket
Megan's younger brother with her youngest nephew

1 comment:

The Powell-Mirci Family! said...

Hello! My name is Diane Mirci. I currently reside in Cleveland Ohio with my Dental student husband and 3 youngins. I am a friend of the Jagers in Utah. Lindsay and Amanda to be exact. I grew up with Lindsay, and miss her daily! I received an e-mail from Amanda and forwarded it to all I know. We have many adopted and fosted kids in our family and love em' to death. Good luck with your venture and God Bless!