John Henry and I are on our own at church, as Lincoln's calling requires him to sit on the stand with the "old men!" *wink-wink*
Sometimes we (read: John Henry) have a really hard time getting through all three hours, especially the last one. Mama's cell phone is a good distraction. Just REMEMBER to turn the ringer off!
We are the Wright Family. We have been on a treasure hunt. Our family is our greatest treasure and adoption is the adventure that has brought us together.
We are not currently trying to adopt. However, we love adoption, we honor the heroic birth parents, and always want to encourage prospective adoptive families. Please, contact us at mightbebabywright@gmail.com if we can help or support you in any way.
This blog, for the time being, will be a family blog to keep Leo's birth mom as well as far flung family and friends up-to-date on what our family is doing.
2 comments:
Mom! That takes all the fun out of it. PS sometimes I wonder if word verification are curse wordes in other languages. What does fetrines mean?
Yes I curse when ever I type those word verification things everytime.
I got G Maurine on the blog today. We ohed and ahhed over that cute boy.
Post a Comment