Last night John Henry woke up around 2:30am. Usually he just needs his bink and he goes right back to sleep, but Lincoln, thinking it was much later, got up, changed his diaper, and went downstairs to make a bottle.
We were both unusually exhausted because of the extremely early hour and instead of taking him back to the nursery to give him his bottle (he wasn't going back to sleep without it after hearing Daddy making it downstairs) I gave it to him in our bed.
He drank most of it and when he started chewing on it I took it from him and put it on the nightstand. When I turned back, seconds later, to pick him up he had flipped over on his tummy and was fast asleep. It was hysterical!
I guess there's nothing like an unexpected meal in the middle of the night!
Daily thoughts from the Wright Home.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Nothing like a nightcap to make it through the night.
Post a Comment