Daily thoughts from the Wright Home.

Monday, February 2, 2009

True Blue Toddler

Photobucket
Hello, my name is John Henry, I am a toddler, behold my mayhem!

I will:
REFUSE to wear pants.
Unsnap my onesie
Pull out all of my toys and throw them about the room
Wiggle and squirm while you are cutting my hair and cause a few parts to be cut too short (luckily they are in the back on the bottom)

You will:
Love me all the more for it!

Photobucket

Yes, it's true, we will.

5 comments:

Phoebe said...

Pants are for losers.

Alisa said...

Oh wow! He is just adorable. I love those beautiful eyes and dark hair and I must say, I love the ears - look like Nyla's :-)
I think we missed you over Christmas, I would have LOVED to see you!

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

He is getting so big!! And pants are no fun - Baby Legs are much better :)

The Yarn Queen said...

Lets see JH what can Grandma teach you when she visits that you haven't thought up to do yet. We'll see.

lindsay Roscoe said...

That is quite the outfit!! Oh the mayhem they can create can be quite disasterous! You should see my house.