Daily thoughts from the Wright Home.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Calley said...

I just clutched my heart. How cute are these?!!!! He is such a dapper little young man in all these pictures :)

Unknown said...

Why does it look like he is trying to get away from Dad. He likes to hog the photo shut for himself. Love the pictures.

Unknown said...

Who is exit99, oh brother guess who has been on my mac.

The Yarn Queen said...

Oh I feel more like myself now.

Alisa said...

Oh my! JH is so CUTE! And he is getting so grown up. Just adorable.

Anonymous said...

Megan, J.H. is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen! Put your "button" on my blog :o)

diana said...

He is so cute. He looks just like you! And Porter too. (At least, Porter like I remember him, he's probably so big and grown up now.)

Glad you had a great Easter.