Daily thoughts from the Wright Home.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mimi or Mama?

John Henry is a binky baby for sure. He loves his "mimi" as he calls it. Tonight as I was putting him to bed he said (in his most adoring voice) "Oh, mimi!" I said, "You do love your mimi, don't you?" Then we snuggled for a second and I asked, "Who do you love more, mimi or Mama?" He looked up at me and immediatly proclaimed "Mama!"

*Swoon*

Yep, this kid has me wrapped around his little finger, and I love it!

1 comment:

kelgrandy said...

It's nice to know where you are! A few years ago, Grant told me that he loves me more than Bionicles, which is a HUGE compliment.

I have to tell you, I died laughing when I read your post about bra shopping and all the castatrophes you had that day. What a great story.

Tell Linc we just got Erin's wedding announcement. We're excited for her!