First stop: Utah for Lincoln's little sister's wedding. Doesn't she look beautiful? It was fun to have the his entire family together for a few days.

Then Link flew back home for a few days while John Henry and I hung out with family on my side.



There was lots of good cousin time with John Henry's best bud, "W".
AND. . .
There were BABIES!


Are those not the two cutest babies you've seen this week??? I LUV getting a few baby snuggles from my cutest baby niece and nephew.
The only sad part was my two oldest niece and nephew weren't there. But as they were in Disneyland, I'm sure they didn't miss me much ;)
Last but not least, one of my very favorite reasons to visit my mom's house. . .

As John Henry would quickly point out BUBBLES!!!! We don't have a nice deep bathtub in our house, so I have to take advantage of my mom's while I'm there. This time I added some bath salts. I didn't know that they foamed up when the jets were turned on. I closed my eyes to relax and woke up to something tickling my nose. It was hysterical, I was only able to stop laughing long enough to call my mom up to take a photo.
Next stop- Oregon.


No comments:
Post a Comment