Daily thoughts from the Wright Home.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

We Heart Summer!

John Henry and I are happy to have all of our summer travel behind us and super happy to have our days free to enjoy our amazing NW Summers.

Some of our favorite activities are the wading pool, the beach, and the park right near our house that not only has a great toddler play ground, but a lake that is home to lots of ducks and on this day, a gaggle of geese. (Is it strange that it makes me happy to use the word gaggle?)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And as a bonus, there is a great little coffee shop right across the street from the play ground, so when the sun gets a little too hot for us, we can cool off with a tasty smoothie! (Let me once again say that no, I do not let my toddler drink frozen coffee- it's a chocolate-banana smoothie, one of our favs.)
Photobucket

2 comments:

kelgrandy said...

I love the pictures of John Henry. Hey, Linc. I'm home visiting right now- ran into your dad at WalMart and had the chance to talk briefly w/ your mom at church. Great family.

The Yarn Queen said...

I think he grew an inch the last few weeks.