Daily thoughts from the Wright Home.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Link's Birthday

We went camping for Link's birthday this weekend with some friends.

Photobucket
We went to Cascade Park, it is so beautiful up there!
Photobucket
The kids had a ball, and the time we got to relax was so nice.
Photobucket

We cooked in our Dutch ovens, but everything was so good (except for a FAIL with one of the cobblers, but it didn't matter, as we had plenty of the other cobbler) that I didn't get any pictures of it- just the pretty cupcakes I made to celebrate.
Photobucket
John Henry was a champ, he slept soundly all night, even though he was a little freaked out in the morning. As for my first time sleeping in a tent in over 12 years, well. . . . let's just say-
Photobucket

2 comments:

kelgrandy said...

Happy Birthday Stinkin Linkin. If I guess right, you are about 32? How come you are aging so much more gracefully than I am?

Megan said...

Kelley, what is your email? link