We are the Wright Family. We have been on a treasure hunt. Our family is our greatest treasure and adoption is the adventure that has brought us together.
We are not currently trying to adopt. However, we love adoption, we honor the heroic birth parents, and always want to encourage prospective adoptive families. Please, contact us at mightbebabywright@gmail.com if we can help or support you in any way.
This blog, for the time being, will be a family blog to keep Leo's birth mom as well as far flung family and friends up-to-date on what our family is doing.
11 comments:
Congratulations! Wish we could squeeze him in person!
OH MY! He is SO beautiful! Congrats. We are so HAPPY for you guys. And I'm glad his initials match Lincoln's.
Kelley Roberts Grandy
Yippee!!! So cute.
Can you even believe it? That you have this beautiful new baby boy after such a long journey. Give him and JH big hugs from all 7 of us.
Yeah!!!! Congrats! He looks so adorable. I'm glad everything went well. I can't wait to hear more details of how it went. Can't wait to meet him.
Megan~ Leo is just darling, congratulations! I've been thinking of your family all week, so glad to hear John Henry is finally a big brother!
~melanie norris
Incredible! What a beautiful little boy. So excited for your family!!!! This is truly a miracle. Amazing.
Miracle indeed. I'm speechless.
So happy that he is in your arms, safe and well! Congratulations!!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for your family, and what a perfect name for your little love. I hope to meet him sometime this Spring.
Perfection.
Congratulations!
Post a Comment