
Feeding times for Leo have become a bit of a troublesome time here, John Henry does not appreciate being ignored (for those of you who know his personality, this should come as no surprise- we were recently discussing what the male form of DIVA would be.) His solution to this problem is to do something naughty enough to require my immediate attention.
Examples. . .
Bringing his sand from his sandbox inside the house to play with.
Giving himself a bath, fully clothed.
Using his own body, kitchen table, or windows as his art canvas.
Filling his toy trucks up with loads of baby lotion.
Watering the plants, unassisted.

Yes, our days can be, well, interesting. But I can always count on him for a good story to tell Lincoln at the end of the day.

And I can usually count on one of his heart breaking and charming smiles to make me forget just how crazy parenting a two year old "Devo" can be.


4 comments:
That's what I was going to say...male form of Diva is Divo!!! He is an adventurous boy, but you are right it brings lots of good stories. ha ha.
Just think on the positive side, even if you pull out all your hair because of JH it will grow back. LOL Keep up the good work, you will over come this hurtle possibly when JH is 4.
LOL Divo, that's awesome! I feel for ya.
Congratulations on the new baby!! He is so cute. We are happy for you and Lincoln.
Post a Comment