Daily thoughts from the Wright Home.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father of Two

This year for Father's Day we took the boys to The Museum of Flight's American Heroes Air Show.  John Henry was in heaven, Link wasn't far behind, and Leo was certainly interested.

Photobucket
John Henry in flight gear, he didn't care for the helmet. That could be a problem, little man.

Photobucket
Father and Son Flying Aces


Photobucket
Leo wants to see what all the excitement is about. 

Photobucket
John Henry points out a helicopter taking off FROM a helicopter.  (Did I mention he was in heaven?)


Photobucket
Could it be more appropriate that our first family photo as a family of four is on a helicopter. Yep, this is a family of boys. . . and I love them!

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Oh wow, I haven't been in the blogging world for a while and LOOK what I missed! Hooray, hooray. I'm so happy for all of you and especially little Leo. We miss you guys!