Daily thoughts from the Wright Home.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

11 Months!

John Henry is 11 months old today! Yesterday we went to the park for some fun to celebrate.

Photobucket
Look Mama, one hand!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Here I Come!

Photobucket
On my way!

Photobucket
Almost there!

Photobucket
Um, I got a little tired. . .

Photobucket
Whoa, Daddy, that's so high!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Attempt number one at a "self" family portrait. . .

Photobucket
Attempt number two. . .

Photobucket
Attempt number three. . . and that's as good as it gets, folks!

Photobucket
I can FLY!

5 comments:

xcdenke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
xcdenke said...

Congrats! We'll keep you in our prayers with the adoption. Xander's little sister was adopted and she fits right into the family. It is amazing when you find the little one you've been searching for and it all seems like it is part of the plan. God is SO amazing that way. He really does know each of us. (sorry I retracted, after further reading I realized that J.H. was yours and not adopted, lol. No wonder he looks so much like you, ha) Wow, you really went through SO much when you were pregnant. I'm sure that is quite the understatement. Unfortunately, we all have our trials it seems. Thankfully, it only makes us stronger. :)

Phoebe said...

Luv those family pics. Can't wait to see the boy in person, he is getting too big.

An Ordinary Mom said...

Such cute pictures!

And we recognize that park :) !!

The Yarn Queen said...

Grandma says she loves the pictures. Favorite boy and day