One of the big things we had to do was ALL of the laundry. (There gets to be a lot of it sometimes!)

John Henry always wants to help with what ever chores I am doing.

Here he is helping me take laundry out of the dryer. I thought it was so cute that I grabbed my camera which was close by. However, there are always more fun things for even the most helpful little boys to do instead of chores.

I turned away to fold a towel and when I turned back around this is what I found. In no way did I facilitate this, however, I did laugh myself silly, which of course, encourages his silly behavior.




I LOVE IT!


4 comments:
"W" loves to help with laundry too. A little more hinder than help, am I right? At least it's better than the dishwasher. I have to do that when he's asleep.
That is too cute. I love that he hopped on into the dryer.
I LOVE these photos, especially of JH in the dryer! So sweet.
Oh the great entertainment these beautiful children provide to us. It was great to see you and your family!
Post a Comment