Our home study has been approved and we are legal to adopt!
Our profile won't be up on either It's About Love or Parent Profiles until the first of the year, however, LDSFS has a new website, where we created our profile, however, they have had to push back their launch date until Jan 1. Also, our home study needs to be typed before we can get our paper work done for Parent Profiles, and the people who do that are volunteers and aren't coming in until after the first part of the year.
So, for right now, it's up to all of you to help us find our angel birth parents.
If you or someone you know is considering placing your child with an adoptive family and think that we might be the "Wright" family, email us at
mightbebabywright@gmail.com
or call Nickie, our caseworker, at the Seattle Office of LDSFS:
(425) 228-0074 OR
1-800-LDS-LINK
Daily thoughts from the Wright Home.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Congratulations you guys! I know how it feels to get this milestone completed and how frustrating it can be when there is yet another delay, no matter how small. I wish you guys all the very best!
Good work, with all that has been going on it's great to have reached this milestone.
I carry your card with me everywhere I go and so does Roscoe. We can not wait to meet our new family member.
Post a Comment