
Well, we finally got our family photos taken. There are some very cute ones, but this is my favorite. It captures the essence of our lives right now. Lincoln and I adoring our energetic little guy who is currently obsessed with pointing at everything.
On the adoption front. I have updated our birth parent letter according to our case worker's suggestions. It is longer, and less raw. I don't think it captures our intense feelings as well, but it has more information and gives a broader picture of our family. I just pray that it will speak to our birth parents. We are pray for them daily just like we do with our own families, because we all ready feel a spiritual tie to them. We can't wait to learn who they are.
Also, we submitted our final paperwork to LDS Family Services tonight. We are hoping to be approved tomorrow. It has been a lot of work and we are excited to be "going live" and having our wait officially start.


4 comments:
I love the new picture! Also, linked your blog to our today! We will not have numerous blogs linked to our site but when I find one I like and a family I feel a kinderd spirit with I like to add them so our family and friends can follow your progress also and pray for you! Jeff and I will be praying for your family and for your birthmother!
Good luck, our prayers are with you and your little family. You just wait, there is a little spirit just waiting to come to your family. How excited he/she must be!!
Your new family pic is adorable! How are you doing? I hope you know that I think of you and you fam all the time. I know I don't keep in very close contact except through blogs but I hope you know I love you and we are keeping you guys in our prayers also!
Congratulations on being soon to be approved on your home study! I know it is a huge step toward bringing a beautiful baby into your home. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Post a Comment