Daily thoughts from the Wright Home.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

15 Months



Things this adorable child does that make me proud, make me laugh, make me swoon.

He says a few words, but the only one we hear every day, all day is a resounding "YEAH!" He is all ready very opinionated!

If you ask him if he wants to "Go" he will reach out for your hand and wait to see where we are walking too.

If I take too long getting things ready when we are leaving, he will go to the front door and pound on it, while calling to me, "Mama, Mama, Mama!"

Whenever I tell him to come see me he will laugh and run (as best he can) in the other direction. He loves me to chase him and catch him up with hugs and kisses.

Around 5:00pm he starts calling out for his Dada every so often. When he hears the garage door open he starts calling out "Dada, Dada" loudly and heads for the door.

He loves to give kisses and happily bestows them on any who ask (and some who don't) including our dog Logan who happily returns the favor.

He sings to himself while we are in the car and before he goes to sleep.

2 comments:

Phoebe said...

In the very near future you'll be hearing new words daily. I miss the cute little guy.

The Yarn Queen said...

I really like the evil eyebrow arched photo look. ;-)