
Daddy had an extra day off this week. We went to the aquarium.

Mama, let me down, I want to bang on the glass and scare the poor fish.

John Henry's favorite part was the touching pools. The water was freezing so he didn't want to put his hands in after the first time, but he loved it when I would touch one of the animals.

He also really liked the "reverse" fish bowl. (People are on the indside of the bowl looking out at a watery world.


3 comments:
I'm with JH I love being inside the fish bowl.
You know what is so random?? We went on Monday too! AND we saw you guys at that sourdough bakery, but Abby was a mess so we had to leave before we could say hi. Looks like you guys had fun!
We need to go to our aquaurium, hmmm, maybe tomorrow.
Post a Comment