Daily thoughts from the Wright Home.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's a Sailor's Life for ME!

Photobucket

We took John Henry on his first ferry ride since he was a tiny baby.

Photobucket

He was a little confused when we got out of the car while we were still moving. This called for some serious investigation.

Photobucket

He was amazed. I just love watching him experience and learn new things!

Photobucket

Here he is with Grandma! He loved to point out the boats to her.

Photobucket

He even took a tiny time out to get a picture with Mama. Only for a second though, and then it was back to making important discoveries!

3 comments:

Phoebe said...

Cute pics, "W" has been really enjoying his baby legs lately. He makes me put them on him every morning. Got your cute valentine yesterday, love it.

RORYJEAN said...

Cute pictures- John Henry is such a doll- I loved watching him crawl all over the place today at chatter group- he's such a smart, happy little boy!

Alisa said...

I just love seeing pictures of John Henry. He reminds me so much of Nyla - I think it's the dark eyes, chubby cheeks and ears. Nyla has the same look and I LOVE it!