Daily thoughts from the Wright Home.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mim

John Henry's Littlest Big Uncle isn't the only visitor he had recently. Mim (what we call Lincoln's Mother) also came to visit. She was here to help me get through final projects and studying for my final, which I took today. HURRAY!

I appreciated the help so much, I don't know how I would have gotten through such a tough class without her and my mom being so willing to fly up here and stay with us.

We did get out to do a few fun things. We went to the Market and on a fun play date with one of John Henry's friends. We looked for dresses for Lincoln's sister's wedding (we even found some!) I even carried my camera around with me much of the time Mim was here. Do you think I got a single photograph of her and John Henry together? No.

Well, that is pretty much par for this last week. It was a bad one (made much easier by Mim, though!)

Mim did capture this most adorable of all children in the act of being adorable!

Photobucket

Thanks Mim! We love you!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Love the picture! What a cutie!

lindsay Roscoe said...

Thank heavens for grandmas!! He is one cute boy!

The Yarn Queen said...

I love the shot. Good thing Mim and I carry cameras.