I have six uncles. The littlest one came to visit me. (He's pretty BIG for being the littlest if you ask me!) He showed me his cool phone. (I really like phones.) I showed him how to use it! I love my littlest Uncle! He loves me too!
We are the Wright Family. We have been on a treasure hunt. Our family is our greatest treasure and adoption is the adventure that has brought us together.
We are not currently trying to adopt. However, we love adoption, we honor the heroic birth parents, and always want to encourage prospective adoptive families. Please, contact us at mightbebabywright@gmail.com if we can help or support you in any way.
This blog, for the time being, will be a family blog to keep Leo's birth mom as well as far flung family and friends up-to-date on what our family is doing.
3 comments:
Sending lots of love and prayers up to the PNW, "W" is missing his uncle.
What a pair. I'm glad someone can focus. JH has a serious phone fetish.
Seriously those two look good together.
So SWEET!!
Post a Comment