Daily thoughts from the Wright Home.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Daddy's Day Off = Fun Time

Photobucket
It was Link's day off work, so of course we made John Henry do chores (ya right!) Here he is mowing the "lawn" at one of the local Children's Museums (there are three within 30 min of where we live!)

Photobucket

Photobucket
John Henry loves to play with Daddy!

Photobucket
Mom! Dad's making me practice the piano. Oh, wait this piano is made of the soles of shoes, cool!

Photobucket

Photobucket
It's not a fruit, silly boy!

Photobucket
An entire room dedicated to water. John Henry was in heaven.

Photobucket
What a fun way to spend the day!

5 comments:

Calley said...

Which one was this?? I don't think I've been to this one. Glad you had fun!

The Yarn Queen said...

Oh you think museums are fun W and I hang out at the hospital twice a week we know where the long hall goes and which window the train comes by and then there are the fish and the cute girls to flirt with. Should we put it on our places to visit in May? LOL

lindsay Roscoe said...

I was hoping your blog would mention ET. I am excited for you all!

lindsay Roscoe said...

Looks like a great place to play! I have yet to check out our new musuem.

Amanda said...

That does look like fun!