Daily thoughts from the Wright Home.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Karaoke

Link and I went out with some friends tonight for one of their birthday's to a Karaoke bar. It was HYSTERICAL! We had so much fun. We will be looking forward to doing this again soon.

I forgot my camera (for shame!) - but a friend took a few photos of us being silly on her iphone and emailed them to me (thanks S.!)





And the answer to your next question. . . Cher's "The Shoop Shoop Song (It's in His Kiss)" with Lincoln sitting there on a bar stool while I sang to him/ for him/ about him.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Ha! Those pictures are adorable. I'm so glad you two are getting to go out and spend some quality goofball time together. :)

Anonymous said...

I love karaoke! I'm glad that you had fun. :-)

The Yarn Queen said...

Shoop shoop is perfect, I can picture you doing it. :-)

Sindea Horste said...

So fun! Where did you go?