Daily thoughts from the Wright Home.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Our New Physical Profile

I updated our physical profile this weekend. It isn't 100% done, I want to add two more pages, but this is what went to LDSFS this morning, as this is what I was able to get done. I like it quite a bit.

Click on each page to view it full size, down load it, print it, share it, love it. . . :)

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

I am especially happy with what I decided to do for the last page. It is a word cloud of our Dear Birth Parent letter. Here it is big enough to see it.

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

9YXD7PWBUMYM

6 comments:

Savannah said...

I LOVE IT! If I were a birth mom it would grab my attention. I hope it helps. On Thursday I am doing a list of couples looking to adopt. I copied a picture from your Parent Profiles and then linked it to this blog. I hope that was okay and more importantly, I hope it helps.

Phoebe said...

I LOVE your word cloud, very, very cool!

Tab said...

I love it, Megan! Very, very cool!

Sharon said...

It looks great Megan! The word cloud is definately an attention grabber! I wish our office let us do pages like this. Seriously, it looks great!

The Yarn Queen said...

Your hard work paid off in aces. Very impressive.

Diana said...

Those pages are really neat. Good luck for Feb!